Clear Correct in Clairemont, CA
ClearCorrect offers a discreet alternative to the wires and brackets used in traditional braces. Using a series of plastic aligners, your teeth can be adjusted in tiny increments to create a straight, beautiful smile.
ClearCorrect aligners are custom-made for your teeth. A 3D model of your teeth is created with the help impressions, photographs, and radiographs of your teeth, sent to a ClearCorrect laboratory. A treatment set-up is created, showing step-by-step alterations. Once you approve the final design of your teeth, a set of aligners will be created for you. You will wear each aligner for two to four weeks, slightly adjusting the placement of your teeth until the final result is achieved.
Clear Correct can be used to treat:
- Crowded teeth
- Spacing issues
- Crooked or turned teeth
There are many benefits to using ClearCorrect aligners to achieve a perfect smile. These include:
- Invisible: because the aligners are made of clear plastic, they are practically invisible
- Comfortable: the aligners only move specific teeth a short amount each time, custom fit to your mouth
- Removable: so you can eat, drink, brush, and floss without trouble
- Fast: ClearCorrect achieves results in a shorter amount of time than traditional braces
- Non-invasive: no surgery, no unnecessary movement of teeth, no adjustment period
If you are looking for a comfortable, invisible method of adjusting your teeth, ClearCorrect may be the solution for you. If you are in or near San Diego, CA, Dr. Molnar is a certified ClearCorrect provider and can answer any questions you may have. Call us at (858) 273-5788 to make an appointment to learn more about ClearCorrect in Clairemont today.